Central banks and politics could cause turmoil, but no longer can spur growth. Growth is far worse than what the numbers show, recession at risk of materializing.
SPECIAL YEARLY FORECAST
The United States economy broke out of its decade-long slough in 2018 with its strongest growth since the financial crisis and recession.
- PRADA Skirts 259376 GreyｘBeige 38
- PIA RUCCI – SKIRT – GENUINE SUEDE LEATHER – GREEN – LINED - SIZE 12 - NWT 160
- Womens Stand Collar Casual Loose Solid Cotton Linen Long Sleeve Shirt Dress Hot
- Vintage De Luxe Coat Made In Genuine Leather Perforated SzM
- GUDRUN SJODEN Cardigan Size L
- PEPE JEANS New Brooke Stretch slim skinny Hose 29 34 W29 L34 destroyed bunt L2
- DRIES VAN NOTEN LONG SKIRT FLORAL size 36
- Elie Tahari Emma Printed Eyelet Zip-Front 2-Piece Perforated Dress .NWT Sz. 2
- MIMI MATERNITY BOUTIQUE WRAP CHUNKY CARDIGAN SZ L 12 14
- Ujena Guava Matte Diamond Martini One Piece Swimsuit - E124-P
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Tiered Striped Skirt in Turquoise Ocean White
- Halston Silk-Cashmere Waffle Stitch Open Cardigan Bone M NEW A280013
On the intraday level, BTC/USD is moving within a tight range limited by $3,880 on the upside and $3,840 on the downside. The price attempted to break the lower boundary on Wednesday, but the sell-off proved to be short-lived.
Xpring, Ripple’s grant network, announced that it is partnering up with Forte, a blockchain gaming platform startup, by providing $100 million for investment in blockchain gaming developers.
Tron dapps have completely dominated the space from March 3-9. These dapps experienced a 207% rise in weekly transaction volume with a total volume of $180 million USD. This far exceeded that ...
This year 2019 is going to be an essential one for Bitcoin without no doubt. After more than ten months of continuous falls, the next twelve months will be decisive for the long-term future of Bitcoin.
ECB's monetary policy adjustments smashed the common currency
Tough week for the common currency, following a more than dovish surprise for the ECB. The central bank was expected to downgrade inflation and growth forecasts and to maintain rates on hold, which it did.