Central banks and politics could cause turmoil, but no longer can spur growth. Growth is far worse than what the numbers show, recession at risk of materializing.
SPECIAL YEARLY FORECAST
The United States economy broke out of its decade-long slough in 2018 with its strongest growth since the financial crisis and recession.
- Newport News Sz 8 Unusual Denim Animal FRENCH Lace OOAK Funky A-Line Full Skirt
- NWT Giorgio Armani Women's Sz 6 Beige Pleated Slit Pencil Skirt Made in MS
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Knit Blouson Size S(K-60425)
- Ugly Christmas Sweater Marisa Christina Santa Clause Green Womens Petite S(C1)
- Karen Kane L38295 Brown Stretch Twill Skinny Leggings Pants - MSRP
- Sneak Peek Medium Dark High-Rise Skinny Leg
- Hemant & Nandita Womens Dress Size Small Peach Enna Maxi 10970869
- BRAND NEW CELINE LAQUE LEATHER LOOK SKINNY DRESS PANTS Sz 38
- Fashion Casual Elastic Waist Womens Cupro Wide-leg Loose Pants Harem Pants E-30
- MARC JACOBS Overdye Gingham Pleated Skirt Sz. Small New
- 4C91 NEW Rag & Bone Pumice Elaine Chevron Ribbed Bodycon Skirt, Womens Size M
- Lorena Antoniazzi Cream Cashmere Jumper Size
- Stunning Indian bollywood designer Saree Brocade blouse
- VERONICA M. WOMEN'S SIZE SMALL PAISLEY ROMPER
- SL Fashions NEW Pink Womens Size 8 Soutache Embellished Gown Dress - 033
- NWT ZARA Pink Bell Sleeve Dress Size XS
- Women Star Print Crop Tops Sleeveless Knot Front Party Mini Short Dress Boho New
On the intraday level, BTC/USD is moving within a tight range limited by $3,880 on the upside and $3,840 on the downside. The price attempted to break the lower boundary on Wednesday, but the sell-off proved to be short-lived.
Xpring, Ripple’s grant network, announced that it is partnering up with Forte, a blockchain gaming platform startup, by providing $100 million for investment in blockchain gaming developers.
Tron dapps have completely dominated the space from March 3-9. These dapps experienced a 207% rise in weekly transaction volume with a total volume of $180 million USD. This far exceeded that ...
This year 2019 is going to be an essential one for Bitcoin without no doubt. After more than ten months of continuous falls, the next twelve months will be decisive for the long-term future of Bitcoin.
ECB's monetary policy adjustments smashed the common currency
Tough week for the common currency, following a more than dovish surprise for the ECB. The central bank was expected to downgrade inflation and growth forecasts and to maintain rates on hold, which it did.