Central banks and politics could cause turmoil, but no longer can spur growth. Growth is far worse than what the numbers show, recession at risk of materializing.
SPECIAL YEARLY FORECAST
The United States economy broke out of its decade-long slough in 2018 with its strongest growth since the financial crisis and recession.
- MARCIANO LOS ANGELES GONNA ANNIE
- D. Exterior Stretch Animal Print Pencil Skirt Set+ Mesh Beaded Top 42 US 6
- BRAND NEW TOPSHOP SUMMER BEACHWEDDINGEVENING Embroidery MAXI DRESS SOLDOUT
- BCBG Max Azria Dress, Women's Size M
- Vince Camuto Women's Belted Coat W Faux Shearling - Choose SZ color
- Bnwt Zara Sequin Oversized Sweater Jumper Size M Bloggers Fave
- JOE'S JEANS WOMENS BOYFRIEND SLIM ANKLE JEANS IN FERN WASH 27 NEW
- COMME des GARCONS COMME des GARCONS Dresses 744932 White S
On the intraday level, BTC/USD is moving within a tight range limited by $3,880 on the upside and $3,840 on the downside. The price attempted to break the lower boundary on Wednesday, but the sell-off proved to be short-lived.
Xpring, Ripple’s grant network, announced that it is partnering up with Forte, a blockchain gaming platform startup, by providing $100 million for investment in blockchain gaming developers.
Tron dapps have completely dominated the space from March 3-9. These dapps experienced a 207% rise in weekly transaction volume with a total volume of $180 million USD. This far exceeded that ...
This year 2019 is going to be an essential one for Bitcoin without no doubt. After more than ten months of continuous falls, the next twelve months will be decisive for the long-term future of Bitcoin.
ECB's monetary policy adjustments smashed the common currency
Tough week for the common currency, following a more than dovish surprise for the ECB. The central bank was expected to downgrade inflation and growth forecasts and to maintain rates on hold, which it did.