Central banks and politics could cause turmoil, but no longer can spur growth. Growth is far worse than what the numbers show, recession at risk of materializing.
SPECIAL YEARLY FORECAST
The United States economy broke out of its decade-long slough in 2018 with its strongest growth since the financial crisis and recession.
- J BRAND PINK DENIM BOYFRIEND SHORTS W26
- SOLD OUT Gorgeous Topshop Snake Print Pleated Midi Skirt Size 10 BNWT
- 3 DAY SALE NWT Eliza J Crepe Split Dolman Shift Dress Royal bluee Size 2
- Ladies Suede Coat Leather Navy SOFT And REAL LEATHER Knee Length Size 8-20 3457
- Element Farewell Jumper Ivory Element Women's Clothing Cardigans
- AG Adriano goldschmied Legging Ankle Skinny Jeans Women Sz 32 Retail
- TERANI Couture P722 One Shoulder Prom Formal Evening Gown Ivory Size 6 Long
- Fjallraven Ovik Shirt Dress - Women's Dusk L
- ANITA Größe S (36 38) Gürtel Schwangerschaft atmungsaktive Mikrofaser 1700 white
- Stella McCartney - Stella Iconic High Waist Pant 5013 Size Small
- Tsubi bluee Super Ruin Distressed Look Denim Mini Skirt UK12 EU40 Waist 34in
- Just Cavalli Wool Multi-color Striped Women's Cardigan Sweater US S IT 40
On the intraday level, BTC/USD is moving within a tight range limited by $3,880 on the upside and $3,840 on the downside. The price attempted to break the lower boundary on Wednesday, but the sell-off proved to be short-lived.
Xpring, Ripple’s grant network, announced that it is partnering up with Forte, a blockchain gaming platform startup, by providing $100 million for investment in blockchain gaming developers.
This year 2019 is going to be an essential one for Bitcoin without no doubt. After more than ten months of continuous falls, the next twelve months will be decisive for the long-term future of Bitcoin.
ECB's monetary policy adjustments smashed the common currency
Tough week for the common currency, following a more than dovish surprise for the ECB. The central bank was expected to downgrade inflation and growth forecasts and to maintain rates on hold, which it did.